Friday, February 22, 2008

Week 6: Thing #13

I can see how del.icio.us could be a very useful tool. I tried searching for other topics which lead me to aficionados of those topics, and from their links I found related items of interest. It works just like librarything, on the premise of tagging to guide you to what you want. However, there are many companies advertising and lots of other junk out there. It is rather overwhelming to sift through all the junk to get to the heart of what you want. The idea is interesting and if you can find someone out there that has already done the work for you, you could locate some fantastic sites about what you want. However, so many people seem to be out to get you to buy something. It's a little cluttered for my liking, but I think the idea is interesting.

No comments: