Thursday, January 24, 2008

Week 3: Thing 7

I am having such a great time with my digital camera. With all the tools that are available, it is so easy now to share, save, and print images in a variety of ways. With a newborn at home and my family and friends far away, it has been wonderful to upload my photos to an online site and share them. I have been using Kodak Photo Gallery thus far, but have been introduced to other sites recently. I had a great time exploring Flickr and all the toys that come with it. Photography is so much more accessible now. Digital cameras provide immediate gratification and there are so many tools to edit and play with these photos with little skill.

Speaking of little skill, I am impressed with the accessibility of blogs. With little skill, one is able to publish for the world to read. No longer does one need some skill in creating web pages to publish. The common thread here is the ease of use. Technology advances, and so does accessibility.

1 comment:

emeraldgreen said...

I loved your magazine cover! Your baby is adorable. Flickr is so much fun and will be great to try out with your students.